Friday 15 June 2018

Presentation by Newtown Middle School, USA

On Monday 11 June, I was able to connect with Joe McNulty's students at Newtown Middle School, Pennsylvania, USA. Thanks to my mentor Sebastian Panakal.
  • The students were presenting on History of Computers. I was one of the judges!! 
  • When will my friends be able to connect globally and present to them, I wondered.




A few days ago, SP had a discussion with teachers of New Town Middle School about promoting tourism while arranging connected learning sessions.


Joe McNulty, his online colleague, has been arranging "Virtual Tourist to Kerala" and he sent the following slideshow.




Two years ago, Sebastian Panakal had a Press Meet to announce his pet project - Responsible Tourism in Kerala. He uses Tourism as his language learning topic curriculum, ensuring cross disciplinary mastery for his students.

No comments:

Post a Comment